Because the hotel is so small and sound carries easily, the following rules ensure that all of our guests have a peaceful and pleasant stay.
Buena Vista House Rules
- No smoking of any kind
- No candles or incense
- No cooking or barbecuing
- Check out time is 11 a.m. (staying past this time will result in an additional night being charged)
- 10 p.m. to 9 a.m. is QUIET TIME. If you're out late or up early, please tip-toe and whisper
- Partiers NOT welcome
- Keep children under control
- Please keep TV volume low
- Do not take our linens, blankets, towels or patio furniture to the beach
- The patio area is not to be used after 10 p.m.
- No pets
- Due to drought conditions, please use water sparingly. If using the hotel's towels, please leave on floor if you need a new set.